Wednesday 6 October 2010

The Thrill Hill Vault

So from the Thrill Hill Vault, we have:-

1976-1978 From studio rehearsals to live performances, clips here include brand new cuts of the Phoenix footage, re-edited by Thom Zimny.

Save My Love (Holmdel, NJ 76)
Candy's Boy (Holmdel, NJ 76)
Something in the Night (Red Bank, NJ 76)
Don’t Look Back (NYC 78)
The Promise (NYC 78)
Candy's Room Demo (NYC 78)
Badlands (Phoenix 78)
The Promised Land (Phoenix 78)
Prove It All Night (Phoenix 78)
 Born To Run (Phoenix 78)
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (Phoenix 78)
 
Here I show my Springsteen ignorance which, combined with my iffy IT skills, means I don't have many DVD boots.
 
I gather that the Phoenix footage will be familiar to a lot of you out there.  Presumably there has been a boot floating around for some time and a flood of YouTube clips.  Not sure about the other venues though.
 
More excitement for me because it's all brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment